Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's just plain funny...


We went to San Antonio today to cheer on my sister who ran in her first Half Marathon! She did great by the way. On our way into the race area there was a grandma, grandpa, and two grandkids. The grandma was yelling at the grandpa "Pop, Pop" and he did not respond (he was talking on his cell phone)...the next words out of grandma's mouth had to be some of the funniest I have heard in a while...she yelled "Oh crap, he has his good ear to the phone". Just writing that makes me laugh. That line has kept me entertained all day long. I only hope you are able to enjoy it as much as I have.
Life lesson, don't use your cell phone in a crowd if you only have 1 good ear, and for goodness sakes don't piss off grandma!!!
WAY TO GO AMERS!!!

No comments: